The Social Equity Group

Roll over your 401(k)

When you change jobs or retire, you may wonder what to do with your 401(k) or 403(b) retirement account.

We suggest that you take control of your retirement assets by rolling them over to an IRA. Here's why:

  • You can continue to contribute on your terms;
  • You can finally invest in socially responsible investments, which may not have been a choice in your retirement plan;
  • You might receive better estate planning benefits;
  • You have a like-minded professional advisor to work with on securing your retirement.

The process is simple and the Social Equity Group can help every step of the way.

Contact us to get started today!

Copyright 1997 Social Equity Group (SEG) - SEG is a Registered Investment Advisor.
Registered Representatives of and securities offered through
Financial West Group, member FINRA, SIPC. SEG and FWG are unaffiliated entities.

Site Map