Some people imagine that estate planning is only about saving estate taxes. Others ignore estate planning because they assume their estate is too small.
Here are some areas in which you might benefit from an estate plan: Do you want to
- Make sure your assets go where you want them to go?
- Control your assets while you are alive, but incapacitated?
- Minimize the emotional and financial burden on your heirs?
- Reduce disagreements among your beneficiaries over your estate?
- Increase the money available for charitable donations?
- Avoid the cost and delay of probate?
- Insure that your assets are spent prudently after your death?
Please call us for a complimentary consultation.
Retirement Planning | Estate Planning | Risk Management | Education Saving
Tax Planning | Charitable Giving | Community Investing